This was a real good one. Once you get there it is easy to make your New York experience with the subway access. Good stuff walking distance too. China Town, Little Italy, Nolita, Lower East Side. Subway right up to Midtown and over to Murray Hill, Turtle Bay or up to Upper East Side, Museum Mile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelPower, Hotwire, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western