The hotel itself was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was, for New York, reasonable. We didn't care for the location and looking at the map it appeared to be more toward Little Italy than Chinatown. It's really more between Littly Italy and Chinatown. Easy to get a taxi on the corner though and the Italian restaurants a short walk. Hot breakfast everyday was enjoyable and much more than just pastries and juice. There was also fresh hot coffee 24/7 in the lobby! A little noisy from the street but that's to be expected in the big city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western