We checked into this hotel after checking out early of the disastrous Park 79 - this hotel shone in comparison.
Wonderful front desk staff, lovely room - bathroom has lovely tiles which makes it feel very modern - tv on wall in front of the bed, right in the middle... it's the little things which make hotels nice. The lighting was lovely, ice machine nearby, near to three subway stations.
Turn left on exit for "Little Italy" and right for Chinatown both of which have lovely restaurants and despite Little Italy being more for the tourists than authentic, it's not bad for food and atmosphere.
Breakfast in this hotel was great - good waffles and coffee as well as healthy options.
Overall this hotel was brilliant and I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western