We only stayed 1 night here on September 27 2012, but could not fault it.
The staff were so friendly, helpful and polite. The room was clean and the bed was way more comfortable than the soft mattress we copped at the Intercontinental the next night - at twice the price too!
The price paid relative to the service received (& throw in the breakfast too) makes this a 5 star experience.
In terms of the area the hotel is located in, if you don't like the grime & chaos of a Chinatown-setting, maybe it isnt for you, but subways are closeby & fruit marketeers are on every corner. I had the best vege-dumplings I've ever eaten too, a few blocks south - 6 for $2.50! Unbelievabe value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western