My husband and I just spent 5 nights in this hotel and thought the room was great. Bed very comfortable, good room size for price in NYC, modern, clean, good bathroom. My husband wasn't thrilled with the entrance to the hotel, being right in the middle of Chinese street vendors of all kinds, with no real hotel entrance. It's like entering an apt. building hall, dragging bags to the elevator, then up to 2nd floor reception. We arrived in a downpour without knowing this and found it all a bit confusing after a long flight. However, the metro is nearby as are the more trendier shopping and restaurant areas so I didn't mind walking past the Chinese fish, vegetable and other assorted food items to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western