Open today: 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM

from $175.00
from $49.00
from $39.00
120,847 results
All reviews strawberry fields horse and carriage boat house belvedere castle alice in wonderland statue busy city john lennon memorial new york bethesda fountain rent a bike the hustle and bustle green space concrete jungle an oasis ice skating big city people watch
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Visiting w my 18 year old daughter. Walked all over the city but decided to take pedi-cab Thru the park, hoping they could give us the highlights tour. Glad we did. Don't think you have to pay the posted price for the pedicab; make them an offer. Our pedi-cab guide was awesome! Beautiful park.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Always wonderfull place to be, I´ve been in the winter and in the summer time, in both we can enjoy the view.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Great place to relax, sport but above all Enjoy the NY way of life. Go for a picnic on Sunday and look around

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We were in New York late August early September. We had beautiful weather so spent a fair amount of time in Central Park. It was very beautiful and quite interesting. When you are in the park the city fades away and it becomes a peaceful retreat. The mature trees, green grass, water features and fresh air are a welcome break from the interesting sights, sounds and smells of the city. I didn't expect such a beautiful design for the park. The terrain is varied with elevations above and below street level. The park is heavily used by locals for exercise and dog walking, but there is room for all. There are points of interest for tourists and very busy intersections but also many quiet areas to enjoy. Love it!!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

My husband and I did a guided bike tour 2 hours thru the park. Was a great way to see the highlights. But I think next time I would like to take more time to stroll and enjoy the whole park. Simply a beautiful part of NYC.