Open today: 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM

from $25.00
from $48.00
from $50.00
68,410 results
All reviews strawberry fields horse and carriage boat house belvedere castle alice in wonderland statue john lennon memorial new york bethesda fountain rent a bike busy city concrete jungle an oasis the hustle and bustle green space ice skating big city people watch
Reviewed yesterday

We spent a wonderful four hours in Central Park with 3 kids ranging from 2 - 13 and four adults (2 grandparents). Everyone thoroughly enjoyed - granted, the weather was beautiful so this definitely influenced our experience. Kids to the grandparents enjoyed being in nature, people watching and exploring the park. We also went on a horse and carriage ride (not free) which the kids got a big kick out of. Finished off the day with a picnic lunch. As you can see by my review, I highly recommend planning to spend time in Central Park - weather permitting - if you have a wide range of ages to please and are looking for a relaxed and open ended activity that will not cost you a lot of money, but that will still give you the NY experience.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We rented citibikes over the weekend to bike through the park. The fountain wasn’t running but an ice rink was going and you could rent the boats still.

The colours though from the paths and standing on the rocks throughout were stunning.

Reviewed yesterday

We spent half day in this lovely place and felt it wasn't enough !!
As long as there are many people come for jog and relax we would love to do this too! but we are tourist and need to be rushing to the other tourist attractions.

So sad and looking forward to go again.

Reviewed yesterday

I was very lucky to spot a Mandarin Duck swimming around Central Park. It is a rare sighting and it was in the news!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I love coming to Central Park. As a local, it’s about exploring every nook and every hidden corner. The best part is whether you are on the paths near the lakes or on a blanket on sheeps meadow, people watching is in season.

I just came last weekend and love the fall colors. Its well maintained - no trash or homeless people. Clean, beautiful and right in the middle of manhattan.

Expensive food and drink inside so bring bottled water before so you don’t pay 5 bucks a bottle!

Reviewed yesterday

Every time I visit my family in NYC i try to have at least one visit to Central Park. If I can I will have a walk daily there. Each time I discover new treasures and often get lost on my wanders. But you always know there are boarders on the 4 sides that you will eventually reach. My last visit was great for my birding list. I even was able to see and enjoy watching the visiting/escaped Mandarin Duck causing a sensation in the city. I have yet to join one of the planned tours of the park but this is on my list as you learn so much with a guide who is a local. It is beautiful, at any time of year. Lots to see. If you like nature this is the place to be in the big city. And it is great for people watching too. I love the statues that you happen upon. Alice in Wonderland. The 3 Bears. The Met is there. The Central Park Zoo. Not sure about that. Will have to see it. Ponds and lakes and flowers and trees. You have to take some time to enjoy the forest in the city.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I love Central Park to run around. Simply beautiful and well organised for runners and cyclists. You must visit if in NYC!

Reviewed yesterday

Set amongst the hustle and bustle of New York City , an area of solitude and reflexion . A place not to be missed in your trip

Reviewed yesterday

If you find yourself anywhere near Central Park on a NYC visit, you owe it to yourself to walk across it. Its so large (and filled with so much) that you will invariably find something new and amazing every time you visit.

Reviewed yesterday

A must see on any visit to New York at any time of year. Late October sees the installation of the open air ice rink.