“Pictures missed”

Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters
Ranked #132 of 659 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Zip Aviation's Professional Aviation Team is committed to constantly improving our customer's experience. Our NEW management and flight crew teams are focused on your safety. We are completely dedicated to deliver an awesome experience during your visit and Tour. We strive to be the consumate and Premier Helicopter Service in New York City.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Hi,

I would like you to send me my pictures that I have already paid. It was not on the USB key. How can I get it?

Zip M, Guest Relations Manager at Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hello Sophie,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email your information to info@zipaviation.com, and we will send your photos to you right away. Thank you for the wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
"well worth the money"
in 10 reviews
"the staten island ferry"
in 6 reviews
in 48 reviews
"pilot"
in 232 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Got a great deal on groupon so check there before booking. Very well organised, no big queues, friendly but not over the top staff. All the helicopter tour companies use the same routes so all you have to do is compare prices and when I travelled this was by far the winner.
You'll feel like you're in a movie, watching some of the most iconic sights and skylines in the world, don't have any doubts, just go for it!

Zip M, Guest Relations Manager at Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hi mjc00091,

Thank you for taking advantage of our Groupon offer! We provide our customers a special offer once per year during the off-season, and we are delighted to have customers like yourself utilize them. Although the offer was pulled down, we are honoring the discount until May 31. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for selecting Zip Aviation. I will share your comments with the team. We strive to provide the best customer service and safest flights out of all the helicopter tour companies in New York City and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

From the time we first enquired about the flight until we actually flew was around 30 minutes. They are very well organised with friendly and helpful crew. The pilot was informative and had a sense of humour which is always appreciated. Certainly a significant highlight of our trip to New York. Thanks Santiago ... Ian Crowhurst & Barbara Robson

1  Thank Ian C C
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I work in NYC (live in NJ) and took my kids (11yr old boy, 9yr old girl) to work to see what it's like. Decided to add some fun to the day by taking helicopter ride/tour. Best decision I ever made. We all loved it and it is an experience they will never forget. First class all the way. Santiago and the team were very friendly and made the kids feel special. He told my daughter he had a special princess spot for her, and put her upfront in the copilot seat. She was thrilled. Awesome... I highly recommend.

Zip M, Guest Relations Manager at Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us! We are so happy you and your children had a great time. The front seat is a rare gem! I will personally let the team hear your comments. We appreciate your business, and come back to see us soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2013

On our second day in New York after walking down Wall Street we passed the Zip Heliport and on the spur of he moment decided to take a trip on the helicopter. We were in New York to celebrate our son's 18th birthday, so what better excuse! The staff were extremely friendly and within a few minutes we were boarding our flight. My son was given the front seat next to the pilot and he was able to look down at the view through a glass floor. We took the 15 minute trip which does a loop round the Statue of Liberty and then follows the Hudson River with magnificent views of the Manhattan Skyline. The price is expensive at $150 plus tax but worth every penny. After all these opportunities only come round once in a lifetime, so go for it!

2  Thank torino20