“zip avaition is first class!”

Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters
$349.00*
New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island
Ranked #78 of 635 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Zip Aviation's Professional Aviation Team is committed to constantly improving our customer's experience. Our NEW management and flight crew teams are focused on your safety. We are completely dedicated to deliver an awesome experience during your visit and Tour. We strive to be the consumate and Premier Helicopter Service in New York City.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Friendly & helpful staff. Professional pilots, Nicest looking heli's on the tarmack.
And ask for Andrew, as your pilot, if you can!!! He makes it WAY more interesting & entertaining!!

4  Thank Deb R
There are newer reviews for Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Andrew took us on our flight over the city on the 20/11/2012 and omg words can not describe how amazing it was. We chose to book the manhatten sky tour ans seen the statue of liberty, the river, central park, empire state, wall street and so much more. We had booked a slot for 10:30 but turned up almost 90 mins late as we managed to get ourselves lost in Brooklyn somehow. However this wasn't a problem for any of the staff and we were rebooked straight away. We were briefed and took to the helicopter efficiently. I was sat in the front and had the most amazing view. Andrew the pilot was brilliant. He was fun and friendly. Especially wen he found out we were From liverpool! and made the experience magical. He got us the best views of the skyline. Everyone who goes to New York should book a helicopter trip with zip aviation!!! It's not a recommendation, its an absolute necessity!! Zip are great value fun and professional. If you're gunna do anythin in New York do this. Thanks zip - Kelly x

4  Thank KellyKirk22
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We all loved our helicopter tour in October. The whole process from booking online at home in UK, to arranging flight time, to arriving at heliport and taking the tour was simple and easy. All the staff were extremely courteous and friendly. Our flight was our 30th wedding anniversary gift and we will remember it always......special thanks to our pilot Andrew and Leyia in the office.

4  Thank Jayne95_12
Zip M, Guest Relations Manager at Zip Aviation - Helicopter Tours & Charters, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Jayne,

Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary! What a milestone. It is such an honor that you both chose to spend it with us! We are delighted that you enjoyed the Zip helicopter tour experience, and I will personally pass the compliments along to our team members. Come back again soon!

Meagan
Zip Management

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Took my boy on the 12-minute tour for his birthday. So memorable, and lasted between 15 to 20 minutes. Things were all efficiently organised by the staff on the ground. You can't take bags on, but you use a locker for your stuff. Andrew, our pilot, enhanced the tour with his descriptions and banter.

4  Thank DaveandKarenHalifax
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If I were to book another helicopter tour, or had to recommend one to anyone, I wouldn't choose any other company than zip aviation. I had a big issue and needed to reschedule my trip; customer service representative Tara personally handled all the steps needed to reschedule without me losing the money I spent on the trip. Tara herself called manhattan helicopters and made sure I would get another opportunity to go. I currently work as a consultant for a service operations management company, and I have personally never experienced such great customer service. I will certainly never forget what Tara has done for me, and I will always book with Zip aviation because of Tara and her hard work.

Hello Joe!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have passed along your wonderful compliments to Tara. She works hard every day and is extremely important to us! We do hope you get to fly with us soon... come back and see us!

Meagan