Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Ways to Experience Ellis Island
from $18.50
7,078 results
All reviews hard hat tour audio tour statue of liberty immigration process family history battery park american history immigrant experience new york ferry ride piece of history great history lots of history ancestors immigrants exhibits stories
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

We saw the movie first and found it put the museum artifacts into context. Go to the second floor and tour the rooms where they held people for deportation and medicals. Very interesting. Also, the ships' manifests was interesting.

1  Thank MLStenson
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

We visited this place during our visit at the Statue of liberty and New York City.
The Museum provides a detailed description of the days of huge numbers of Immigrants arrival at New York. We have really enjoyed the visit and came to know the detailed history of Immigrants

1  Thank Tarit R
Reviewed July 27, 2019

I went to Ellis Island and the ei museum because i was interested in the history of the immigration.
There were different exhibits that teach you about the immigration through the years. I found it very interesting and not boring at all.

1  Thank Stephstraveldiary
Reviewed July 25, 2019

My sister and I went to the museum at Ellis Island. The exhibits were excellent, and very moving. The exhibits on the third floor that showed the items that families brought through Ellis Island for their life in the states was fascinating. You truly get a feeling of the anxiety, joy, and sorrow immigrants would have. I wonder if the southern border immigration centers will be memorialized in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

We had a large group and my sister and I wanted to do research. It was $7 for 30 min I wasn’t prepared to grab my information at home with names. My fault! I did find my father who came back from Germany from the war. That. I had no idea, I assumed he flew home. Did stay long because group wanted to move on to the Statue.