Tripadvisor

from $40.00
from $52.48
from $34.00
More Info
All reviews depression era rich history food tour walking tour learning fun nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had the best time on our tour with our tour guide Teddy! I learned more about the Prohibition and I thought I had already knew about it. The walk was wonderful and Teddy was incredible! Our second stop was my favorite! The photo doesn’t do her justice. Thank you Teddy and Telltale Tours for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

History, architecture, mixology, guests from all over the world! Teddy Warren was the BEST tour guide! So charming, so much inside info, guided us through huge crowds with ease. I cannot recommend the Speakeasy tour with Teddy Warren more highly, and will syayin touch with our new friends from Limerick!

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Took this tour with a group of friends. Our tour guide was Teddy, amazing tour and even more amazing tour guide. He went above and beyond to make the tour fun and entertaining. Slowing down for the members of the group who needed more time. He was knowledgeable and funny. Would recommend this tour to others. We visited 3 speakeasies in NYC and had amazing drinks recommended by the tour guide, learned more about different landmarks in the area related to prohibition. Very informative and fun!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Teddy was our tour guide and what a swell guy! He did a great job and was so thorough and fun to watch. I went with my parents, boyfriend, and sister-in-law and we had a wonderful time!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We did the tour on Christmas Eve with a very interesting group of about 14. Our excellent guide told us the history of the speakeasy and some interesting stories. We went to three venues and had a drink at each. The first was the most authentic, in a basement a full of atmosphere. All three venues were very different. This is a fun tour, especially if you get a good group on it as we did. Highly recommended!