Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Ways to Experience Statue of Liberty
from $18.50
41,935 results
All reviews months in advance crown tickets battery park pedestal tickets crown access pedestal access ferry ride new york audio tour airport style security security check manhattan skyline bucket list buy tickets staten island boat lockers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Needless to say seeing the Statue of Liberty for the 1st time brought tears to me eyes. The gift shop and cafeteria are awesome but I was disappointed that we came over on the ferry obviously and the statue was closed. That is why we came so I am disappointed that the ferry station didn't tell us the hours of the statue because we would have come back a different day.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Our Family thought it would be cool to take a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty and it was a wise choice.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

We took the Statin island free ferry to see the Statue of Liberty .
We went right past the statue and I was fortunate enough to get some pics of what has always been an iconic landmark that I wished I could see.
Super happy !

Reviewed July 30, 2019

We skirted around the island in a cruise vessel which I'd rather not name because of the experience. It was my first time seeing the Lady up so close. Next time we visit the crown!

Reviewed July 30, 2019

I hadn't been to the Statue of Liberty since I was a child. I can see it when driving over a bridge but there is nothing like a boat ride past her in the harbor. Don't pay for the high price tours when the ferry goes by for free!