Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Statue of Liberty
from $18.50
from $57.00
from $57.00
from $42.00
21,907 results
All reviews months in advance crown tickets battery park crown access pedestal tickets pedestal access ferry ride new york audio tour airport style security security check manhattan skyline bucket list buy tickets great pictures staten island boat
Reviewed today

My birthday gift to myself was to see the Statue of Liberty. She did not disappoint. I began crying immediately once I saw her face, I couldn’t believe I was actually looking at her!! So amazing! I would take the Staten Island ferry though, it’s free. Unlike the tour we got booked on, which took much longer and cost $35 each!

Reviewed today

This was my second visit to the statue and its good to see the new visitor centre is nearly complete and that the new pathing and landscaping has been completed. The statue is a must if you are visiting NY for the first time. If you are unable to get Pedestal tickets dont worry the view from the lower levels are just as good. We bought a guided tour ticket from Get Your Guide which enabled us to jump the long queue at the ferry but other than that it was a rip off and not worth the money.
If you want to buy a pedestal or crown ticket book well in advance and go early in the day to avoid the queues for the boats.
We are travelling with a 9 month old baby and have to say that the family toilet we used in the souvenir shop were utterly disgusting and nothing short of a health hazard. I find it hard to accept that an attraction that takes in so much revenue cannot ensure that its visitors can have clean toilets regardless of the volume.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We cruised into the Brooklyn terminal and the Statue of Liberty was there in her glory welcoming us as the sun tried to shine through. It didn't but it was fantastic to see as we arrived and departed.

Reviewed yesterday

Sheer beauty. Rich in history. It is just amazing how much you hear about it before you land there and are still amazed by it when you see it!

Reviewed yesterday

We are so pleased we booked prior to travel. Because we booked in advance we were able to get to the pedestal level of the Statue. There was no waiting when we got to the departure site, we were moved very quickly through security and onto a boat. The first views of Lady Liberty are amazing. I can't begin to imagine what people coming to the USA must have felt when they first saw her. But make sure you also go to the Ellis Island Museum - the pictures and stories were very well done

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We didn’t actually travel round the statue, but did the system island ferry, which was free, as we had been told that the queues just went on for miles, and last admittance at 16.30. We saw everything we wanted.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Enjoyed the view from the bottom and the ferry is nice to ride on. Shame it's so busy that you have to book so far in advance for a trip to the crown but expected. Cafe has pretty good grub

Reviewed yesterday

If your elderly or have difficulty walking, the tour can be long. That said, it was well worth the trip. Great history of the statue, it’s construction and as a gift of the people of France to the people of the US.

If the weather is cold or blustery, you will definitely want head wear and coat.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was the highlight of my whole trip !! Always wanted to visit the Statue of Liberty and going on a boat trip was the best option as u got some amazing photos !! Highly recommend a visit she doesn’t disappoint xx

Reviewed yesterday

this is the number iconic landmark of NYC its what you come for and its amazing not experience get a city pass $126 and it will include 6 of the best