Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

from $18.50
from $43.00
from $57.00
21,933 results
All reviews months in advance crown tickets battery park crown access pedestal tickets pedestal access ferry ride new york audio tour airport style security security check manhattan skyline bucket list buy tickets great pictures staten island boat
Reviewed today

We enjoyed our ferry trip to Liberty Island and had a fantastic tour guide who knew where to get the best photos!

Reviewed today

This is where it all began for families, who came here for a better life. There are exhibits and documents, where people cam in and were documented. You can feel the History of America here.

1  Thank Reesa D
Reviewed yesterday

I have been visiting the Statue of Liberty on and off for over 40 year. Each time I go it gets better and better. This time I was very impressed with the cafeteria. Unfortunately, even though it was only 11 AM they were running out of some food items. Nevertheless everything was good. Actually the snack bar on the Ferry was better but I have no complaint about the food or service at the cafeteria. There are a couple of gift shops but the merchandise is nothing of real value. They only have the usual touristy junk. I had hoped to find some informative books about the history, architecture, etc. of the Island and the Statue. All I found were pretty much kid books and tourist guides. I highly recommend the free audio guides that are available in many languages. I never thought to see if they had them in English as well. Nevertheless there were a number of ranger led tours,( free) for English speakers. I MUST commend the Captain and crew of the Ferry, The water became very rough during our crossing back to Battery Park. The boat was getting knocked around a lot. The crew was fantastic! They made sure that the people were safe on board and disembarked safely despite the rough water. They should be commended. Also the people working the snack bars were friendly, efficient and polit. All in all a good trip. I would STRONGLY recommend paying extra for the reserve "jump the line " tickets." When we got there the regular line for the ferry stretched clear across the park and the people were going to have a very long wait, With our reserved ticket we walked right though security on directly on the the waiting ferry!!

1  Thank M00kieMama
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Took a 15 mins boat trip to get there , free audio guide included where you learn lots of interesting facts about the Statue. Good to go.

Reviewed yesterday

We booked the 9am sailing so we could beat the crowds. also had pre booked tickets to go up to the Crown. The early start was worth it as we visited before the crowds arrived later and we did the climb first followed by the audio tour of the island.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I didnt really see it from close - just managed to get the ferry - the ferry is free, so you can go and see the famous statue for free. Its not very close though, so if you expect to get close to it - you have to pay.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We bought our tickets for the Crown access in August (November visit) as they're hard to come by.
It was so worth it, such an incredible experience!
If you're not good with heights, or stairs then it's not a trip for you. There are some tight staircases and over 1,000 steps to get to the top of the Crown, so you need to be relatively fit and able.
If you get a clear day, like we did, it's absolutely breathtaking, the views and the experience.
A once in a lifetime, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Took an early morning tour to Liberty Island. Our guide was fantastic. Great weather, fantastic views from SOL. Included trip to Ellis Island. Again guide was brilliant with all the facts and history. Well worth trip - its get busy, go early.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Amazing experience!! Well.planned trips by boat and a great history tour. Would highly recommend going early and pre book. It avoids the massive ques.
Stand on the left of the boat, gives best pics of the statue

Reviewed 3 days ago

I've heard the Statue of Lib is a bit overrated. NOT AT ALL. Loved our tour. We paid for pedestal acess. So much good information presented in a fun way that even engaged a 13 year old boy. I would recommend a small guided tour.