Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

from $18.50
from $43.00
from $57.00
21,926 results
All reviews months in advance crown tickets battery park crown access pedestal tickets pedestal access ferry ride new york audio tour airport style security security check manhattan skyline bucket list buy tickets great pictures staten island boat
Reviewed today via mobile

Amazing experience!! Well.planned trips by boat and a great history tour. Would highly recommend going early and pre book. It avoids the massive ques.
Stand on the left of the boat, gives best pics of the statue

Reviewed today

I've heard the Statue of Lib is a bit overrated. NOT AT ALL. Loved our tour. We paid for pedestal acess. So much good information presented in a fun way that even engaged a 13 year old boy. I would recommend a small guided tour.

Reviewed today via mobile

I have been in NYC several times but never got the opportunity to go and see the Statue of Liberty. I got the city pass and actually was a really awesome experience. We got to the line before 10:00 a.m and actually that was no line at all. That is probably my recommendation. If you go after 10:00 there will be tons of people and the wait will be at least 2 hours. The city pass also includes the visit to Ellis Island and the museum. A must see when you are visiting NYC.

Reviewed today via mobile

It was my first time visiting NYC so it was absolutely nessessary to visit this important historical landmark! The ferry station was a beautiful building and I enjoyed walking through it on our way to purchase tickets. If you would like to visit the statue's pedestal (a much closer view of the statue, allowing you to stand at the feet of the statue instead of outside the area) you need to ASK if any pedestal tickets are available when buying your tickets, they won't offer It unless you ask. It does not cost anything extra to gain access to the platform but you must have it written on your ticket. The ferry itself was organized and clean. I was worried I might get motion sick on such a small boat and with choppy water but that was not the case. Smooth sailing and beautiful views of the city on our way. Once we reached the island we purchased ice cream and lemonade at the little eating area right off the dock area. It was a warm day and we appreciated the smooth creamy ice cream but the lemonade was sour flavorless lemon water. I would reccomend passing on the lemonade, it does NOT taste as good as it looks. We made our way around the island to the Statue of Liberty. Up close she is beautiful! A bright milky green color and larger than I thought once we were at her base. We had pedestal tickets but because of time we were not able to use them. There is an audio recording headset available for those who want to learn about the statue' s history and I would highly reccomend listening to it. Lady Liberty is such an iconic landmark that to should be at the top of anyone's "must see" list when visiting NYC.

Reviewed today via mobile

Obviously this is a must see in New York City!
It is the symbol of the city!
Try going on a warm clear day!

Reviewed today

It was an unusually windy day and on top of that it was cold so the windchill was close to 20 degrees however it was a surreal and amazing tour. We booked the pedestal tour and it was amazing! You don't realize how the statue is held together until you get up close. We also did the Ellis Island tour and it was amazing too. We booked via Viator and Walks of New York was our tour group with Rob as our guide. He is full of history and made the 8 hour tour fun and interesting. He was always very helpful to everyone in our small group. I highly recommend Rob and Walks of New York for your tour.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Such a wonderful place for a visit. Peaceful and lovely environment. Such a lovely gift. Concept of keeping it in middle of ocean is a great job.

Reviewed yesterday

The ferry to Liberty Island gives you some great views of the Manhattan skyline. And the views from the pedastal of the statue are also pretty good. Unfortunately, the climb to the crown and torch was closed.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A great gift from the French and worth seeing as such an iconic statue. Options are from the air, from the park or from the water!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great value for money . Take ferry to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island and you get free audio guide on both islands . Didn’t have to queue for tickets . Went about 11am . Ellis Island pArticularly interesting - could have stayed longer - got last boat back . Ensure you leave enough time to do it justice .food at cafe on Ellis Island overpriced & very very bad . Worst we had in a week in NY .