“A great place”
Review of Schilling

Schilling
Reserve with OpenTable
Schilling is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,972 of 15,928 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Financial District
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Great food, nice restaurant. A former garage, transformed into a cosy restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. European inspired food. Recommended by the Michelin guide.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Martin Kristoff... J

Reviewed April 12, 2018

For two nights at ate at Schilling….. very close to the World Center hotel and well worth it…. The chef is a Michelin star rated one… and the place reeks of an unbelievable culinary experience….. I had several great drinks and one night I had shoulder of goat!!! Just the best!!!!... My servers on both nights, Ksenia and Maeve, were out of this world…. Very knowledgeable and great personalities….one of the chefs came out to talk with me about the food and both of our experiences eating all over the world!!! This place is super eclectic and is loaded with ambiance!!! This is a must visit restaurant in the Financial district!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank gary c
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here, solo on a business trip and I’d recommend it. It has a good location as It’s close to hotels and World Trade Center Memorial. The food was fantastic. The bread was fresh and tasty and everything about the schnitzel dinner was over the top excellent. I had a coffee which was better than most places and the desert was great too. In addition the wait staff was very attentive and certainly made me feel welcome.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank 928jillt
Reviewed March 15, 2018

While there is not a huge selection of main courses, we all found something that was excellent for us.... the sides were great and we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018

We came here for lunch during restaurant week, and had a very pleasant experience. The ambiance is very nice and cozy, with a rustic, fun decor and long tables. It's a great space for couples as well as for larger groups. The menu is mostly from Austria: the wiener schnitzel is very good, and the apfelstrudel is excellent.

The service is very friendly and the atmosphere quite relaxed and cozy. I'm not sure how loud it gets at dinner time, but it seems to be doing well as it's impossible to find a table at peak hours on a Friday night.

I recommend it and will definitely go back, whether with friends or for a business dinner.

Date of visit: February 2018