“Worth the Price”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown East
Reviewed June 3, 2019

I've been living in SoCal most of my life but was raised in Jersey and went to college in the Bronx, so I know from pizza. I also eat a slice when I'm here because I haven't found anything to match NY/NJ pizza in SoCal. I passed up one place half a block from the hotel that put pineapple and other disgusting things on the pies, and it didn't look like Metropolitan pizza. So I clicked the Trip Advisor app and found this place. Not the best I've had, but huge slices and worth the price!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Does exactly what you'd hope for decent pizza for a very low price. Very convenient and good value for money.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019

99 Cent Pizza? I was skeptical...but walking back to the hotel after a show it hit the spot. Hot, fresh and ready to eat. Surprisingly good.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

I know. It sounds crazy. 99 cent pizza? My wife was skeptical too.

But.... the pizza is awesome, and I'm not just saying that because of the price. I came in with low expectations (not sure I trusted the reviews), and came away very satisfied.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

In New York, eating-out could be very expensive, but I found this place and love it!
Each slice is very big and tastes great!!! Pizza is 99 cent each or 2 slices + soda = $2.50.
ニューヨークは高いお金を出せば美味しい食べ物はたくさんありますが、安くても美味しいものもあります!それがこの99セントピザです!