TripAdvisor

Ranked #2,778 of 16,726 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: East Village
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was good, nice bottle of wine with dinner. Calamari was alright, the gnocchi trio was good with tasty sauces, however the stuffed Gnocchi was amazing!!! Hands down the best dish, ordered the cheese stuffed gnocchi with Pomodoro sauce, WOW!!! Definitely will be back to have some again!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

If you love gnocchi, this is a must. The four cheese gnocchi was amazing in the trio sampler. The burrata and prosciutto was creamy and delicious as was the meatballs. Definitely will be back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

Excited to visit as a self-proclaimed gnocchi connoisseur but ultimately disappointed in the actual gnocchi. Wine list was good, appetizer salads tasty (we had Caesar, Mista and Arugula). One of us had stuffed gnocchi (more like ravioli) and it was drowned in pesto, small portion. One had potato gnocchi with tomato sauce- decent portion. One of us had potato
Gnocchi with carbonara - more like a cream sauce. Gnocchi were homemade but not soft pillows as one would expect in a Gnoccheria. Service was very attentive and friendly! Overall a decent experience.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

I saw this place on some Facebook viral video 2 years ago and I’ve been following them on Instagram ever since. So when I finally returned to New York I had to make sure I came here and I was not disappointed!

We had to order the pesto, 4 cheese and tomato gnocchi to share and it was amazing.

The only fault I could possibly give is that I wanted more, it was a big portion but I could just eat it all day.

The service was very quick and we were in and out within about 40 minutes, we also had some bread to start and wine.

Will definitely be coming back here next time I’m in New York.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

If you’re looking for authentic Gnocchi this is the place. A little bit off the beaten path and well worth it. We had carbonara, pesto and pomodaro. The wine was great as well. Highly recommend this fantastic place.

Date of visit: July 2019