All reviewscut restaurantindoor poolin room dininghudson suiteworld trade memorialbrookfield placefreedom towernew yorkroom servicesteam roombrooklyn bridgenice featurebathroom mirrorgorgeous hotelthe financial districtluxury hotelwall street
Reviewed December 14, 2017

This is the highest caliber of staff and the beds are amazing. The neighborhood is so evolved with Nobu , Malls and the 911 museum and Saks! The bar is beautiful and hotel floral decor is off the carts.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear Pamela D,

Thank you very much for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. I'm pleased to hear you found the location of our hotel to be convenient to all that is happening with downtown's revitalization. I'm glad to hear you also enjoyed the festive floral throughout the hotel and hope we made your holiday season a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed December 14, 2017

As always four seasons lived up to their name from the room to the amenities but what really sets this location apart from the rest is the hotel staff... we were blown away with how attentive the staff was from the doorman to front desk. I would like to specifically thank Katora And Al. They both went above and beyond the call of duty and you could feel that this type of hospitality came from the heart. I can’t say enough about those 2 individuals and I hope everyone can take a page out of their book. Well done.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear brookeb669,

This absolutely made my day to hear about your stay with us! Thank you for your thoughtful review about our hotel and staff, especially the recognition for Katora and Al at our front desk. Rest assured we passed along the good word to the team. We cannot wait to welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Great four seasons downtown. Very close to Greenwhich street. Rooms are very nice and spacious. The staff is great. Had room service which was very good. Particularly the burger. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear parisbt,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. Our in-room dining team emphasizes the "restaurant in your room" experience and I'm pleased to see you were able to experience that during your stay with us. We thank you for the kind words about our staff and look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay with us.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

It was my first time at this hotel. I thought the staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was a lot larger than normal in NY, which was a pleasant surprise. The amenities were also nice, in terms of the size of the bathroom and the pool.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear schmoofang,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. I'm pleased to hear you had a great first stay with us and enjoyed our large accommodations and state-of-the-art amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

What a wonderful experience sharing in the vitality of the reconstructed World Trade area. The hotel is small enough to feel intimate but big enough to feel like the NYC experience. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear obertmL8009RM,

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel. We truly are proud to be part of the rebirth of Lower Manhattan and I am pleased to see your experience with us was truly wonderful. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown in the near future!