All reviewscut restaurantindoor poolin room dininghudson suiteworld trade memorialbrookfield placefreedom towernew yorkroom servicesteam roombrooklyn bridgenice featurebathroom mirrorgorgeous hotelthe financial districtluxury hotelwall street
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I decided to do a 'staycation' with my girlfriend as a trip we planned was cancelled for our anniversary. I was in awe of how incredibly friendly, helpful and celebratory the staff was for us. Upon checking-in we received a bottle of champagne and chocolate cake to celebrate. The staff was amazingly attentive (room service, cleaning etc..). The actual hotel and our room were pristine. The bathroom was spacious and gorgeous, the room was big and very comfortable. Living in NYC, the Four Seasons Downtown actually felt like I was on a vacation, it's a great location in Tribeca, within walking distance to the Freedom Tower and other great spots. The service, the room and the people working this hotel should all receive 5-stars, I will be back here soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank idhands
Peter H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear idhands,

Sounds like your staycation was a big success! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property, especially the recognition of our staff. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your special surprise of champagne and chocolate cake, as well as the amenities of the hotel. You are welcome back at anytime for another staycation with us!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Clean, new, beautifully appointed large rooms, housekeeping staff consistently makes the bed well (one of my pet peeves since we often stay in hotels for a week or so), great linens, fabulous bathroom with huge shower and great steeping tub, lovely staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laura s

Dear laura s,

What a great review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our housekeeping team made your stay a relaxing and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown the next time you are in New York City.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Absolutely spectacular property and helpful staff. As much as I missed my family, it was hard to leave my beautiful and comfortable room. The bathroom was stunning, and the bed the best I've ever slept in.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank jennifernicholef

Dear jennifernicholef,

Thank you so much for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. I completely agree, it's hard to leave our Four Seasons beds! Thank you for recognizing our staff as we always make it a priority to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Had an opportunity to stay 3 nights with the Four Seasons. Wow, so close to World Trade Center, I felt like I was in the perfect location. Shopping, Amenities and Restaurants abound in the blocks surrounding this hotel. It was Luxury without being ostentatious, more Techno luxury if you know what I mean. The pillows and bed were almost the best part of the trip. Slept like a baby.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank jamesen2017

Dear jamesen2017,

What a great way to spend three nights in New York City, thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our amenities, especially our Four Seasons bedding and luxurious touches. We welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown anytime!

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Four Seasons Downtown and I will definitely be back!! The property was STUNNING the staff was super helpful and friendly! Kirk and Tyron were amazing and the bar was super hip and trendy!
Room service was delicious and arrived in record timing.
The spa is gorgeous and super relaxing! My weekend there was heaven on earth and is totally worth every penny!
Thanks for everything guys! Xo

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear jennnnbeeee,

Thank you for your stunning review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially our spa, bar and the service you received from Tyrone and Kirk. We look forward to welcoming you back for another weekend getaway in the near future.