“Those Pork Buns!”

Momofuku Noodle Bar
Ranked #120 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Village
Locust Valley, New York
“Those Pork Buns!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Second time for lunch- love the pork buns. everything is very tasty- great service. Will go back again!

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Yehud, HaMerkaz, Israel
“Amazing Ramen noodle soup”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

They are open on the weekend until 2am and I should definitely recommend trying the Momofuku Ramen soup with pork belly meat, pulled pork and ramen noodle very tasty and filling. Also do not miss their Pork bun with scallion and hoy-sin sauce is AMAZING!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Orenpeer
San Francisco, California
“Good but definitely over hyped.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Momofuku ramen was fine. The buns were fine, but nowhere near to die for. They definitely were not stingy with the meat though, so props for that. I thought that the smoked chicken ramen had better flavor. Overall it was just okay ramen. I can get that pretty much anywhere at a decent ramen place in CA, nothing to write home about. I guess my expectations were too high. Luckily we came at an off time in the afternoon so no wait, otherwise I would have been highly peeved (to keep it clean.)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank wanderlust4m
London
“It's pretty good, but....”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

perhaps my expectations were a little high, but I was underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty good. I had the ramen noodles, which is really all about the broth. It was well done with a smoked pork belly, but I was not blown away. The kimchi, however, was the best. The best! I'd go again - provided the obnoxious chick at the end of the bar wasn't; there. Girl - take a breath and put some food in your mouth more often. Listening to you reading your texts to your friends (that seemed as bored as we were), and everyone else in earshot isn't what I paid for.

• Visited August 2013
El Cerrito, California
“Believe the hype!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I tried for months and months to get a reservation for fried chicken lunch or dinner and finally got my chance in June! It was well worth the wait. The korean fried chicken was definitely better than the southern and the only room for improvement would have been more of the Korean fried chicken. I look forward to my next visit!

• Visited June 2013