Greenwich Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$192
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
$371
$322
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$348
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$136
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslocanda verdedrawing roomshibui spaunderstated luxurythe free mini barlibrary loungedeep bathtubnew yorkfrench doorshome away from homeunique hoteladjacent restauranthardwood floorscorner suiterain showerbath productsfour seasons
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Big room, perfect sheets, rainwater shower and a free mini bar refilled daily! These things alone would normally make a hotel stay for me but the Greenwich has so many extra touches of New York style including excellent staff and fabulous lounge areas around the hotel. If you want something understated and quite unique then this is the hotel for you.
Excellent location in TriBeCa, the cafe around the corner does a good matzo ball soup but the food in the hotel also looks delicious. It's worth getting one of the bigger rooms on a higher floor. Can't wait to return.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravelClassic
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have wanted to stay at The Greenwich for some time now. I travel to NYC about once every year, and always like to try somewhere new (on the more upscale side). While I would not give this a five-star review if it were based purely on the grandeur of the property; but, that is exactly why I give TGH my five star rating. I stayed here in October 2013, and thoroughly enjoyed my one-night stay. I took full advantage of feeling as though TGH was my home away from home. It was an experience that, after only 24 hours, I felt completely rejuvenated. I arrived early and checked out late. The restaurant, Locanda Verde, is buzzing at night with a great bar area and amazing food/wine list. The gym and spa/pool area were absolute gems. My only complaint is that the TV in my room did not have good reception, but the amazing bed more than made up for it. My most recent hotel stay was at the Mandarin, Las Vegas - and the two hotels do not compare (so, if you are looking for a chi-chi spa type hotel, I would say, this is not the place for you). If you want an exclusive hideaway hotel with pampering and a cool ambience, then you should consider staying at TGH.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Just spent a week in NY in TriBeCa - and lived the high life!
Staff made this stay so very pleasant - always friendly but unobtrusive
Perfectly sited close to Metro which opens the whole of Manhattan - try the freshly steamed lobster at Chelsea Market - best in town!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dragonboater_13
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have stayed at the Greenwich hotel a few times and each time I check in, i am reminded of what a wonderful place it is. The staff is extremely accommodating without being insincere and chatty. The decor is beautiful - extremely well done for NY. It doesn't seem corporate or over styled but rather sophisticated and comfortable. There are many nice touches to note but array of art books, the creaking wooden floors in the room and Moroccan inspired tiled bathrooms are especially attractive to me.
I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Request inside room if you don't want any street noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank RR22RR
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very classy and charming, great hotel! Staff is very accommodating and nice! I don't say that often but staff was always (and I mean always) available to help and make sure our stay was wonderful. Great location for a quiet neighbourhood with wonderful restaurant near by. Spa services were excellent and very relaxing… Complementary snacks & minibar: wow! My husband loved the pretzels so much that we had to order them for home. Thank you for making our stay so lovely!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple