“Wonderful East Village apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Awesome Roof Deck View of Empire State Building and just about all of NYC!
Large living room, sofa is a pull out bed (full/queen) and ottoman is also a pull out bed (single)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Awesome Roof Deck View of Empire State Building and just about all of NYC!
View as you walk in front door
Living room, dining room/kitchen and bedroom 1 on right
Living room with bedroom 1 on left
Living Room
Dining table (2 additional chairs for 6 people)
Fully stocked kitchen
Gas stove/oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher and top of the line cookware
Kitchen, door goes to patio (shared with next door neighbor only, not all in building)
Outdoor patio outside kitchen (shared with next door neighbor only)
Bedroom # 1 (upstairs)
Bedroom # 2 (downstairs)
Bedroom # 3 (downstairs)
BR 3
Private backyard patio, outside BR 2 + 3 (downstairs)
Full bathroom # 1 (upstairs)
Full bathroom # 2 (shower, downstairs)
Winter, Tompkins Square Park on the corner!
Same park, Summer
My building and street (winter)
My street (Summer) is a lovely, quiet tree lined street
Roof Terrace on 4th of July with Macy's Fireworks on the Hudson River!
Roof Terrace sunset
Roof Terrace facing East
Roof Terrace view facing NorthWest to midtown, you can walk to Empire State Building in 25 mins
Roof Terrace facing South, Freedom Tower!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pps_10
Alexandria, Virginia
“Convenient lower East Side and spacious”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We needed a multi bedroom apartment with a kitchen and this met our needs. The kitchen is well stocked and our host kindly provides some breakfast food also. The apartment is on a courtyard so it is quiet and has plenty of windows. It is a short walk to restaurants. The building has a helpful doorman. Bruce is easily reached by phone. Just like staying at your uncle’s place, including sports trophies and a big fish tank in one of the bedrooms. It is quite spacious and a practical choice for visiting New York with your family. Couch and one of the mattresses could use replacing.

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
863wendyg
Syosset, New York
“Wonderful East Village apartment”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed in the upstairs apartment of this duplex. I am very picky when it comes to accommodations and yet I found this apartment to be quiet and private. The bed was really comfortable. The apartment is very clean and has a living room, dining room, bedroom, and kitchen. It is so much larger and more comfortable than staying in a hotel. Bruce stocked the refrigerator with all of the breakfast foods that I requested, even the hard to find items. I stayed here for a few days while my husband had surgery and was in a nearby hospital. Bruce was extremely accommodating, welcoming, generous, and understanding. He responded to my text messages immediately, always asking if there was anything he could do for me, even though we had never met before and were strangers. I highly recommend this apartment. I can put your mind at ease that Bruce will make your stay a wonderful one.

Date of stay: February 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks so much Wendy! I'm glad you enjoyed everything and thank YOU for taking such great care of my home!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing