“Fun little nyc secret”

Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Rome, Italy
“Fun little nyc secret”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Romantic, privacy, fun for casual lounging and 1/2 price wine days :-)
Don't forget the fondues and cheese plates

Visited October 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A romantic fondue place”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place was recommended by the hotel concierge. It is away from the midtown of New York. On a street with some interesting small restaurants and bars. Dimly lit , vintage sofas with different chairs. Very small cosy restaurant serving great fondue, raclette and salads. The service was excellent and the bar was also alive. It can get really busy on weekends and not sure if they take prior reservations. We skipped the dessert as we had noticed a small place selling french crepes across the road. Highly recommended place and a must visit. Will definitely visit again on my next trip.

• Visited August 2013
Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food. Confusing Menu”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

First off I want to say that this is a wonderful little restaurant! The decorations are great and the staff is lovely. Once you walk in, the restaurant's name make complete sense! The fun french decor is beautiful and creates a great atmosphere.The food was fantastic and the menu is very creative. It is confusing though. I had to ask the waitress a lot of questions. I ordered the brie, strawberry, and mint bruchetta (photo included) and my friend ordered the goat cheese and mushroom one. I am not a mushroom fan but she said it was delicious. Mine was unbelievable! For my entree I ordered the antipasto plate. It was wonderful but I was disappointed that there were no meats or cheeses on it. I am used to antipasto plates having more than just veggies. It was great nonetheless and honestly I think it would have been too much food if I had more meat and cheese. We also split a lovely bottle of Syrah which was half off. We had a great evening and never felt rushed. Overall it was a great experience and I would absolutely love to go back the next time I visit NYC.

• Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Just awesome! A hidden gem”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I don't even remember how I found out about this place, but this is one of the coolest gems we came across on our NYC trip. Without a doubt one of the best, if not best, fondues we have ever had and we are big fondue lovers. And if you base it on value, by far the best as the prices are very reasonable. The classic gruyere fondue was amazing! Such a cool tiny place too, very funky and great ambiance. Will definitely be back here our next trip.

• Visited July 2013
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Unique and delicious!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We enjoyed the rose sangira, 4 cheese fondue, and chocolate peanut butter fondue. Really unique place. It's dark, cozy, intimate. This is the 2nd time I have been here and have really enjoyed it both times. I would definitely come back here! Try to get a seat in the front window. Great place to people watch.

Visited July 2013