Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$184
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$166
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$134
$165
$135
$343
$314
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$256
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$184
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$381
$203
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,931 results
All reviewsfree laundrytimes squareport authorityfull size refrigeratornew yorkfridge freezeran extended staylaundry roomsmall kitchenfresh towelspenn stationfew blockscoffee makerthe empire state buildingqueen bedwould definitely stay here againaround the corner
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Trip Advisor helped me to choose this hotel for my past stay in NYC, this past weekend for my boyfriend's birthday. The hotel was in a good location, about a 10 minute walk to Times Square. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, and the suite had a kitchenette. The room was a nice size to be located in New York. The hotel was a very good deal for the price, compared to other hotels. I'll stay here for my next stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
MonicaNarvaez, Front Office Supervisor at Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our traveler community. We are delighted to read we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your kind recommendations! Please visit us soon. Happy Travels

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a great hotel! I found a great deal for a hotel that's only 3 blocks away from Times Sq. The staff are incredibly pleasant and friendly. Just to note, this hotel is ideal for an extended stay. The room comes with a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc. I had no use for these as I only stayed a couple of nights, but, I did not mind. The room was super clean; bed was comfy, and the towels were soft. Because of the room set-up, there is no room service or continental breakfast. Again, I did not mind at all and if you don't mind this, please give the hotel a try - it's awesome! The staff really are friendly. The location is incredible - super close to Times Square and Broadway. A great deal!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
MonicaNarvaez, Front Office Supervisor at Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Hello and thanks a million for such a great review! We completely exceeded your expectations, I am glad you loved everything about our hotel. Please visit us soon and don’t forget to contact me in advance. Enjoy your weekend!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is the first time my wife and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites Times Square and we loved it. The room was great, the view was even better. If possible get a room on the upper floor and pay a little extra for the "view" as it is well worth it. Great facilities, gym and free laundry. Plus the free coffee in the lobby was actually GOOD! We would definitely like to stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay a little more for a higher level room. 32nd floor was amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Greetings from NYC,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review on your most recent stay. Our view rooms are definitely worth it, beautiful views of the empire state building, the freedom tower. I am glad you enjoyed it during your stay. Please do not forget to contact us in advance on your next adventure in the city.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The staff is friendly, capable, knowledgeable, and professional. From check-in to holding the elevator to patiently instructing (a third time!) how to use internet service, no detail is too insignificant for staff to attend to.

Room Tip: When booking, state preferences. They will be honored.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
MonicaNarvaez, Front Office Supervisor at Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Greetings from the big apple!

Thank you for your kind words, I am so delighted to read our staff was extremely helpful and courteous at all times. We pride ourselves with the service we offer our guest and ensure that at all ties our guest are being treated and looked after as family. Thank you for your time and we look forward to having you soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is the 4th hotel I have stayed in in Manhattan, and it is the best. Of course, it is not cheap, but this is New York City, and this hotel is the best bargain I have found there. . The location is first and foremost. It is just about 3 blocks from Times Square, and close enough to the theaters to walk. The room was larger than most I have found in NYC, and the best plus is the full kitchen. No, we did not cook any meals, but we could have. It was great to have a fridge with an ice maker, so we did not have to venture out to another floor for ice, and the fridge and microwave was great for heating up leftovers and for fixing breakfast, so that we only ate out for one meal a day. Free wi-fi is provided, and the room features a very comfortable desk chair, and a nice table/desk. The staff was very helpful, especially Sam. We could not arrange an early check in because the hotel was sold out the night before, but my luggage was checked, so that I could go on about my business, and when I joined the rewards program, I was able to arrange a 2 PM checkout, which really helped me to make the most of my stay. My daughter went down to the office, and they printed our TV show tickets free of charge. The free coffee, popcorn, and freshly baked cookies every day was a plus. The bed was comfortable, and we even had a view . There is a gym and a free laundry. What more could anyone expect in Manhattan? My daughter and I both said "This is it." From now on, on any visits to NYC, this will be our home away from home.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor, and I asked for a view of something other than trash cans. I was told that they would do their best. I realized that the rooms with a view were about $40 more a night and I did not choose to pay that, so I was very happy with our room which looked out on the street and the buildings around us.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your most recent stay. I am glad our staff was helpful and you found our location ideal for your travel needs. Thank you for joining our IHG loyalty rewards program! We very much look forward to having you soon on your next adventure in the city. Don’t forget to contact us in advance, we would like to have something special prepared for your arrival!