“Went there twice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was staying near by and was recommended this restaurant by the hotel staff. My family and I all had delicious Italian meals and great customer service. So much so, that we made sure to eat there again in order to have fond memories of the great food we had in New York City.

There are newer reviews for Novella

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had lunch last week & sat outside. Food & wine were very good indeed. (which is more than can be said for the ladies room I'm told).Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

After so much walking , and Italian places , found this one , the Pizza was just Pizza , just another fast food place in Little Itlay , we could rate it just Good, the service provided by the busboy boy was Great filled our glasses too many times , he said he was from Equador...but the boy waiter was not as nice, he was rushing , and when he asked if we was ready , he got upset, didnt come back , until he saw us get up to leave ...so BOOOOOOOOOOO TO YOU !!! to the bald italian waiter , take a chill pil!

Other wise it was ok... but wont go back ever!!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went there for lunch. We took the pizza: 13$ each with a glass of wine ! Pizza very tasty and big. Good wine. Friendly staff, very attentive (I was very thirsty, the waiter must have filled my glass of water 10 times !). Recommended.

1  Thank BirdyQuébec
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stopped in after a long day of NY walking. The wait staff told me the pizza was small so I ordered a pepperoni. It turned out to be full sized which is too much.

The pizza itself was very oily but settled and the pepperoni was sharp and fresh. The menu was quite extensive and based upon the other patrons I'd say you would find a good meal here for a fair price.

Staff were everywhere and REALLY efficient. Would visit again.

1  Thank Fenway1958