“Wonderful!”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Pinocchio is an absolutely wonderful and charming little place. Food is great, staff is friendly! This is food as 'mama' would make it

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, friendly ambiance”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had the best tortolini ever, delicious chicken cooked in the house style, and spaghetti cooked in pesto and shrimp. We drank a bottle of Primitivo, superb but not cheap. Service is friendly and the decor featured beautiful Venetian chandeliers. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a phenomenal dinner last night compelling me to immediately write this review. Our entire dining experience from start to end was top notch. The quality of food, it's presentation, service, intimate decor and cleanliness which was all overseen by its on-site owner, Mark was excellent.! Our waitress, Courtney was so professional, helpful and also so sweet and gracious. We never felt rushed ( a pet peeve of mine) and timing in between courses was perfect. We started with grilled calamari which was charred ever so gently and served over lightly dressed arugula. This was our first time having grilled calamari instead of fried calamari and we were so glad did! Highly recommend! My husband had a veal chop entree and I had a sole entree that were both delicious but the truffle tortellini that we shared was so so good that i was tempted to lick the plate! We can not wait to return to try Pinnochio's other menu choices although we will be tempted to reorder the same meals. This place is really a hidden gem in the upper east side!

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a wonderful Italian dinner at this restaurant for a very reasonable price. Coming from an Italian family, I am very picky about the food, most restaurants disappoint, not this one.
We had a stuffed artichoke for an appetizer, it was delicious! There were four of us and each had a different entree. We were all very pleased with not only the presentation, but the food was delicious! The service was perfect, the place, small and intimate. The best surprise of the evening was the bill; each entree was between $18.00 (penne with eggplant) to the most expensive $22.00 (soft shell crab). We shared a dessert and left the restaurant more than satisfied. I would definitely go back the next time I am in the city.

• Visited May 2013
Stockton California
“Outstanding food, service and value”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I am researching an upcoming trip to New York and was surprised to find that i neglected to review this restaurant on my past visits. My husband and I have enjoyed a meal here several times on visits to the city. On each visit we have received excellent service, portion sizes are generous and the food is always delicious! Add to all of that the fact that the prices are so reasonable. I strongly recommend having a meal at Pinocchio.

• Visited May 2012