“Friendly staff and great food”
Review of Terroir

Terroir
Ranked #3,672 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: East Village
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Food was great( fried lams sausage with sage, home made mustard, soppresata etc.), staff very serviceminded and smiling. Good wine list, not great. Reall like to come back to taste more on the delicious menu ;)

1  Thank norvagabond
There are newer reviews for Terroir

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I arrived there as they were opening. The man behind the counter expressed that he felt put out by our arrival because he still wanted to go out and get a piece of pizza. When we turned to walk out he changed his mind and said he'd stay and serve us. I thought he/this was weird so we left. I hope he enjoyed his slice, we dropped $350
somewhere else.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Unlike the previous reviewer, I enjoyed my sunset at Terroir at the Porch on the Highline. It was a wicked hot evening, and it wasn't pleasant watching the sun go down and sipping a glass of rose. The local salumi and goat cheese went nicely with the wine. I also had a salad, which was over-dressed, my only complaint. The service was good and I felt welcome as a solo-diner. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very pleasant spot. Umbrellas for sun. Limited low cost menu further limited because they are out of many things. Use bathroom elsewhere. A real shortage on the high line or in Chelsea market

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a space at the bar which resulted in excellent chats and recommendations from the staff - can not remember the last time I had two wine recommendations that both hit exactly my taste buds. Only mistake we made was we left the food soo late we only wanted something small. Anyway great time had as everyone is seemed to love it. Definitely will be back