“Nice food”
Review of Sala One Nine

Sala One Nine
Reserve with OpenTable
Sala One Nine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,416 of 14,583 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Between 5th and 6th Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, W, & L trains at Union Square; F & V trains at 14th Street and 6th Avenue; 1, 2, and 3 trains at 14th & 7th Avenue.
Description: Sala One Nine offers a true and authentic Spanish culinary experience in a casual, friendly, and unpretentious setting. Come in and enjoy a few tapas and a glass of sangria with a friend at one of our two bars or invite a group of friends in for a specially coursed out and wine paired experience...From the business lunch to the special occasion with friends, we offer a warm and friendly experience and the very best of what Spain has to offer. Sala One Nine has live flamenco music and dance shows every Monday night from 7:30pm-9:30pm!
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very very friendly staff, we can try drinks before we ordered just to know, if we will like it or not. Very nice fresh prepared food.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We really liked most of our food (had to salt a little) and even went back a second time. They had a rare imported ham that Oscar at the bar was happy to tell us about to ensure our return. He was great and very lively. The interior is much larger than it looks outside and is very cozy. Highly recommended

1  Thank LittleTraveler22
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Would recommend for food, but make sure your phone has flashligh app to read the menu! Try at least 4 different tappas - all delicious!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have eaten at Sala One Nine on five separate occasions and have never been disappointed. I have taken my wife, my early 20's son and daughter, my parents in their late 70's and business associates and this restaurant never ceases to amaze me. This is true Spanish style tapas eatery with a great Spanish wine list. The best part of Sala One Nine is the servers. They truly understand the menu and know what's good that particular night. The night I took my parents I asked the server to make choices for us based upon certain likes and the meal was fantastic. My parents still talk about that night. The restaurant is more of a younger crowd and is very loud so if noise is an issue I would not recommend it. On the other hand, if you want an active crowd who appreciates great tapas and wine I would highly recommend giving Sala One Nine a try. It's now one of our "go to" spots in Chelsea.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Sala One Nine is one of my favorite restaurants!! The Shrimp in Garlic and Olive oil (Gambas al Ajillo) is AMAZING!! The ambiance is soo romantic, perfect for dates or celebrations. Very attentive and courteous servers that will explain menu as well. Great tapas and desserts. Awesome wine selection and their Happy Hour is a delight!!