“While in NY”
Review of Covina

Covina
Reserve with OpenTable
Covina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,464 of 15,901 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Rose Hill
Neighborhood: Rose Hill
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Covina was kind of a last minute reservation and we couldn't have picked a better place to dine

The food is clean, fresh and full of wonderful tasty flavours

The service was friendly, courteous and helpful with the menu

If you are visiting NY take a trip down to Covina, it's defiantly worth the visit
Thankyou and see again soon

Reviewed December 28, 2016

My husband and I ate dinner here before heading across the street to the Jazz Standard. Our salmon appetizer was very good and so was the salad. But, we had asked the server's advice about whether the salad and the pizza we ordered would be okay together. She said yes. Really, the answer should have been different. The salad had very strong cheese and the honey pizza we ordered with it was not a good combination in my stomach. The honey pizza was also not all that I had hoped. It was dry and not as flavorful as we had hoped. Service was okay, not great. The price high. It is NYC and I expect that price for dinner, but I wish we had simply ordered a different pizza and a salad and kept our expectations simpler for the meal. My glass of sweet wine was $19 which seemed a little high to me and our drinks (my husband's 1 mixed drink and my wine) were a third of our our bill. Overall, the meal was fine, but I'd recommend to people thinking of eating there to watch out for combining too many strong cheese dishes!--they may not work well with each other.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

What a pleasant surprise. A wine bar in the hotel where I was staying that was terrific. Good atmosphere

Reviewed December 13, 2016

My office went for the holiday lunch. I'm very particular about my food and wanted certain things removed and they got it right. The food was very good only reason for not giving an excellent was almost nothing on dessert menu for lunch

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Thanks to David, we had an amazing experience at Covina. The food was superb and now we can't wait to try the brunches. The pizza, pesto pasta and the caramel desserts were to die for! I can't wait to return.