“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Ruby's

Ruby's
Ranked #430 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Friendly staff and a great ambience. Lovely when the weather's nice and the windows are open, so you can people watch on Mulberry.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife and I stumbled into Ruby's by chance on our last day visiting from Miami. We wanted to eat somewhere before heading to the airport but wasn't sure what or where to eat since we're not from there. I often hear "getting lost is the best way to find somewhere you've never been" which holds 100% true with Ruby's. We finally decided to just give this place a chance after considering the many options in the area and boy were we surprised. The place is small. Small is an understatement. It's the iPod Nano of restaurants. But it was absolutely delicious. Theres maybe a total of 3 or 4 picnic style bench tables in there that you need to share with other people if you're dining in, but we had no problem with that. My wife had a burger which we both found to be delicious. I can easily say it was one of the best burgers I've ever had and I think she would agree. I had one of the pasta dishes with the light creamy sauce. It's been a while since we've ate here so I don't remember exactly which dish it was, but I do remember it being delicious as well. It's really a great hole in the wall restaurant in the heart of SoHo. I strongly recommend you give this place a chance as the food was delicious, the price was affordable and the staff was friendly. I will definitely eat here again next time I'm in NY.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Absolutely delicious burgers. I am missing them already. Definitely give them a try. You will not regret it.

The place is small, and they only take cash. Friendly staff.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The best burger I ever had for sure. Tastes good, smells good, looks good. Go try yourself. A must-visit at Soho.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

This is a small hole in the wall on the corner of spring & mulberry streets.
We were recommended to go here by a friend and would recommend it to others.
It is a short subway trip away if staying uptown and the food and coffee are great and very affordable!