“Wonderful surprise in Harlem”
Review of Harlem Pizza Co.

Harlem Pizza Co.
Ranked #5,401 of 14,798 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Harlem
Description: Harlem Pizza Co. was born out of a desire to provide the Harlem community with exceptional pizza and a warm, reliable, consistent environment in which to enjoy it. Our number one goal was to make authentic Neapolitan pizza with the best possible ingredients. Every single detail in the restaurant and in the choices that we make reflect the idea that whatever we do it has to be awesome. We use local
Reviewed July 27, 2017

So nice to see small shops and restaurants opening in Harlem and this one is special. Diet conscious this Pizza Chef has a Gluten Free pizza and it is delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient. I would definitely go there and try it. I came here because I tried their sister restaurant Harlem Burger Co. and gave it a five star rating which is rare for me.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Harlem Pizza is a part of a wave of new restaurants that is opening in this section of Harlem and is leading the way with restaurants that have the word "Harlem" in their title. There is a Harlem Burger, Shake, Pizza, Bakery etc.

I had a perfectly cooked pizza with sausage and soppressa and thought it was perfectly cooked, with nice toppings and fresh mozzarella. The presentation was excellent, the flavor of the sauce is good but could have used more spices and the atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice. Very New York like. The neighborhood is still a little sketchy but not for long. This place is changing fast.

Overall, I enjoyed my meal. The service was friendly and quick and I had a very nice lunch out. You will enjoy the experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I'm not a fan of pizza, but this place I would venture to again. My baby seemed to love it and the employees here are friendly. The dough is nice and fresh. There is this type of cheese pizza with no red sauce that was decent. I added mushrooms and it was ok!

Reviewed December 29, 2016

When I think of NY pizza, I think of a big slice with big flavor, from the sauce to the cheese to the toppings. I was excited to see that my son's apartment was right next door to this swanky looking pizza spot. I personally was not impressed. The sauce was a bit runny and bland. The cheese was so so as well. The best part to me was the crust. I ate a piece of one slice. My son and his roommate devoured the rest. Great ambiance though but not worth the $16 gentrification price tag for the pizza?!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

The pizza at Harlem Pizza Co is delicious, well priced and in a cool urban setting. You can takeaway or dine in and eat your pizza near the pizza oven listening to good music.