“Fun stop after a show”

Ranked #44 of 401 Bakeries in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very small - only a few table - maybe better to take out. Mostly pies, and some cup cakes. My daughter didn't even share her key lime pie with me it was so good. Pecan pie was the best. I want more. They also serve coffee.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I clearly should've tried a pie but instead got lured in by a peanut butter frosted cupcake. The cake was dried out and sort of stale tasting. Might have been saved by the frosting but that strangely had zero flavor. Disappointed but I guess that's what I get for getting cake at a place named after pie.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Walked by everyday for a year on my way to work. Often succumbed to the amazing aroma. Favorites are the banana cream pie and carrot cake. Key lime is also great. Took these pies to friends who always loved them.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Staying directly across the street, I felt a bit spoiled by this great little neighborhood pastry joint. Our host through Airbnb.com teased us with this cute and oh soo good lil apple pie and I couldn't just stop at one! It's our second evening staying here and I just had to have another! Tonight I went for the cheesecake. At this rate, I'll be shopping for new jeans to accommodate my additional waist size. Yums!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The lovely comforting smell of warm pies lure us in...we tried the signature apple pie one day and pecan pie the next. Both are delicious, with generous pieces of fruit/nut. Ask for the pie to be reheated if you are eating it in the cafe. But watch the microwave, our pecan pie was slightly overheated. Price is a little expensive but you're paying for the freshness and quality. Try it. At least once.