- Literally a minute away from 2nd Ave subway stop
- Walking distance from Washington Sq Park and NYU
- Compared to other hotels in this area, this was by far very good value for money
- Road works happening right outside hotel but I didn't hear anything (room was on 6th floor)
Room and en suite:
- Very clean, wooden floors, looked newly refurbished
- Clean bathroom, good shower pressure
- The room is on the small-ish side. There was 2 of us with one suitcase in the room and it wasn't too bad but any more luggage and it would have felt cramped.
- No fridge in room but you can get food put into a fridge and it's meant to be accessible 24hrs but never needed to do this.
- rooftop area is very chilled out (tables and sofas), always accessible (I went at 3am) and the view is great (can see empire state building, Chrysler building and one world trade centre). Real bonus to chill out after walking around the city all day.
- Free tea and coffee in the basement (set hours).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel East Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Houston Hotel