1,089 results
All reviewsmanhattan bridgerooftop barchinatown areajonathan adlergold restaurantheart of china townlower east sidecanal stnew yorka city view roomminute walkthe empire state buildingspecial shoutbeautiful hotelfinancial districtevery staff membercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

When I was a little girl I was dreaming about NYC singing New York New York with my red heart glasses... Last weekend I realized this dream... My stay at the 50 Bowery Hotel at NY was just fabulous and I was very excited about it
The view the calm and the staff just perfect!!! The room was fantastic and the view just magic... I was just like a child near the Christmas Tree. If you want to to experience life at NYC come to the 50 Bowery... You ll be more than satisfied... And if it's raining you ll find a beautiful smile, delicacy and professionalism with all the team and especially Monica Peralta...

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We stayed at the Hotel 50 Bowery at the end of May for 5 nights, it was a wonderful experience. The hotel is amazing, our room had the most comfortable bed and view of the Empire State Building. It is situated at the base of the Manhattan Bridge in Chinatown, perfectly located for exploring New York. The staff were so friendly whether it was giving directions, organising cabs or just asking if we had enjoyed our day with a lovely smile. We arrived very early and because of this our room wasn't quite ready so they took us to the rooftop bar where the views of New York took our breath away, it was simply stunning! Within an hour our room was ready and we were unpacked and ready to start exploring New York! It is easy to understand why this hotel has been voted number 3 top hotel in NYC! Hopefully we will be returning next year

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Paul_Kim50, Sales Director at Hotel 50 Bowery NYC, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

BearGilly, thank you for your honest review and for your kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time staying at Hotel 50 Bowery. We hope you return for another visit!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This hotel was the perfect home base to celebrate a 30th birthday weekend with the girls! The location was great and the decor and atmosphere of the hotel was modern, sophisticated and fun. The rooftop bar was the cherry on top with stunning views of Manhattan. Maria and Monica made us feel right at home as soon as we checked into the hotel, giving us a $25 mini bar credit to kick off the weekend. The room was very spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again anytime I come back to NYC.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Paul_Kim50, Sales Director at Hotel 50 Bowery NYC, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Savannah H, thank you for your honest review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at Hotel 50 Bowery. We hope you return for another visit!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend was celebrating her 21st birthday and Maria the receptionist who checked me in went above and beyond for my friend. She brought us a bottle of Prosecco and a cute little card, we felt so special. Every staff was so nice and so helpful. We stood in a City View King room and our view was toward the Empire State Building. Waking up to that amazing room and bed was amazing! The roof top bar was also amazing their drinks and view made it all worth while. I will definitely come back here, Maria serves from her heart and it definitely shows in her actions. Thank you for everything again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Tamara B, thank you for your honest review and for your kind words! We are so glad that you had such a great experience staying at Hotel 50 Bowery. We hope you return for another stay!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Where do I begin? Maria is a gem and it was a pleasure getting to know about her and about her passion. She is an amazing person inside and out. She gave me an incredible view and made sure me and my daughter had an amazing stay and also gave us vouchers to the roof top bar. The bell man Sam was also such a sweetheart! Maria & Sam you are doing an amazing job and I will definitely will back soon! See ya!

Oh wait she also made me a VIP and told me to brag about it so.. I am a VIP at Hotel 50 Bowery!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sarah k

Sarah K, thank you for your honest review and for your kind words regarding Maria and Sam! We are so glad that you enjoyed staying at Hotel 50 Bowery. We hope you return for another stay!