$126
$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$193
$180
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$143
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$172
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$98
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

1,011 results
All reviewsmanhattan bridgerooftop barchinatown areagold restaurantheart of china townlower east sidenew yorkcanal sta city view roomminute walkthe empire state buildingfinancial districtamazing hotelcomplimentary breakfastevery staff memberperfect staybeautiful room
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I was so excited to stay at 50 Bowery. Unfortunately, the address for the hotel lead all of our Lyft/Uber drivers to the back side of the hotel, so our first impression was a dirty, crowded street in Chinatown. Lobby was gorgeous and smelled amazing. When I booked, it said we would receive a free room upgrade. When I asked the front desk at check in about it, he basically blew my comment off. And then we ended getting the TEENIEST room on the floor. Between my husband and I, and our luggage - we could barely walk around. He had to step over his suitcase to get into bed. I understand NY hotels are not huge - but this room was stupid small. It didn't have a chair in it like all the pictures - no place to put a suitcase, let alone two. The bathroom was beautiful, but the door provided ZERO noise barrier. And since the room is so tiny - using the bathroom while the other person is in the room was just....awkward. Could hear, word for word, people's conversations in the rooms around us when in the hall. Makes you a little uncomfortable to know that works both ways.
We personally hated the location. That is partly our fault - not being familiar with Chinatown area, but we were not fans of the cramped, smelly streets. The rooftop bar was this hotel's saving grace, in our opinion. Gorgeous views of both Financial District and Mid-town skylines. The drinks were ridiculously overpriced, so only got one, but since we were staying in the hotel, we brought our own a couple of times to sit an enjoy the views.
The staff was pleasant, but we definitely didn't receive the amazing service other reviews mention. Overall, cool place - just didn't feel like it was worth what we paid.

Room Tip: As for a higher room - we were on 6 and had a gorgeous view of a disgusting China town roof :/
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Laura M
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend for a birthday get away.
This hotel is a sweet little treasure in the myst of Chinatown bustle .
I loved my room
It was beautifully styled with a view of the city skyline.
The staff worked as a team seamlessly .
If I needed an Uber ... it was arranged by the friendly staff.
I needed suggestions where to shop or grab a bite , and the staff offered a wealth of suggestions .

I was even escorted to the roof top where I received an amazing complementary margarita cocktail !!!

I want to give a special thank you to Vaughn
who seemed to almost live because he was the familiar face leading this team of amazing people during our stay.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who want to feel catered to while relaxing in a beautiful space .

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
mvick2017, Sales + Executive Coordinator at Hotel 50 Bowery NYC, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Hello masala444,

Thanks for the review! We're so glad that you chose to stay with us for your birthday getaway. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

The hotel was very nice. Loved our room and the public areas. The highlight for me was the Director of the front desk Vaughn! Vaughn made me coffee while I was working in the common area on the second floor. Then he gave me his business card in the case that I had any needs. The following day I texted him as I was in need of a cup of ice and he responded immediately. I was and remain blown away by his chipper attitude and heart to serve.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Hello Tim,

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and cant wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend booked this hotel as a surprise for my birthday and we were not disappointed. From the staff led by Vaughn Davis to the beautiful rooms and perfect location downtown Manhattan, I couldn’t have asked for anything else. The doorman Patrick was excellent and very courteous and attentive! I will definitely return to this hotel sooner rather than later

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
mvick2017, Sales + Executive Coordinator at Hotel 50 Bowery NYC, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Hello Damany,

Thank you for the review! We're so happy that we were able to host you two for your special birthday surprise. We are already looking forward to your return!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Our experience at Hotel 50 Bowery was everything I'd hoped it would be - welcoming, stylish, comfortable, lively, fun. We were only there one night, but each of our interactions with the staff was so impressive - from Paul at the front desk, to Patrick at the concierge, to the individuals opening the front door to welcome us back, to housekeeping crew that we saw in the hallways. Everyone seemed happy to be working there and taking great pride in their job. I love that atmosphere. We felt welcome and cared for - the kind of personal attention that makes you feel you are their only guests! Another helpful perk was having access to the concierge desk by text before our arrival. I had a few requests and it was so handy to just be able to text back and forth. The rooms are spacious and decorated with a very current, cool style. We had a city view king and the view really was spectacular. Everything in the hotel was spotless. The room and bathrooms were well laid out and designed - very functional and smart use of space. We had cocktails on the rooftop bar at sunset and it was so memorable. Not to be missed! We will definitely return! If you're looking to stay towards this end of the city (i.e., Chinatown/LES), this hotel is a gem.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello mcz8,

Wow, what a thoughtful review! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a nice stay. Our team definitely makes our guest experience their top priority, so I am glad that showed! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.