“Eh...so so”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
West Deptford, NJ
“Eh...so so”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I was at the New Yorker for a conference. After a long day I just wanted fast and easy. I ordered carnitas tacos and the pork was all fat, no pork meat really. For a chain I expected consistency however it was much different than my local Chipotle. I'm lucky that I ordered one chicken taco which was fine ...otherwise the carnitas were inedible.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“My absolute new favourite.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was drawn to Chipotle as there was crowds of people in both the Washington and Boston stores we visited. Both times I had the burrito bowl, firstly with chicken and then with pulled pork. Such great value and nothing fried or fatty.... I was in food heaven....yummmmmm

Visited September 2013
“Belly is full!!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place and decent price for the excellent taste. Not bad for a fast food joint. Huge portions and very tasty. It does get pack after 12:00 but the line and how they serve you is very effected...

Ontario
“Excellent food and huge servings”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I got the steak burrito and it was fantastic. They toppings are fresh and there is an abundance of them! I only managed to eat half of it, so in the future i would probably split it with someone since I ended up throwing half out. I also got the chips and a pop and the whole thing came to $12. I tried a little bit of a friends guacamole and it was fantastic! My only complaint would be that all the meat was pre seasoned, so for my "food selective" (picky) friend, she was somewhat limited on choices. And the staff wasn't the friendliest. A smile couldn't have hurt. But beyond that, I would still happily eat there again.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very nice and convenient place to eat without spending a lot of money. I loved the steak burrito. I recommend it!

• Visited December 2012