“Excellent food and huge servings”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #448 of 13,820 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Ontario
“Excellent food and huge servings”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I got the steak burrito and it was fantastic. They toppings are fresh and there is an abundance of them! I only managed to eat half of it, so in the future i would probably split it with someone since I ended up throwing half out. I also got the chips and a pop and the whole thing came to $12. I tried a little bit of a friends guacamole and it was fantastic! My only complaint would be that all the meat was pre seasoned, so for my "food selective" (picky) friend, she was somewhat limited on choices. And the staff wasn't the friendliest. A smile couldn't have hurt. But beyond that, I would still happily eat there again.

• Visited September 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very nice and convenient place to eat without spending a lot of money. I loved the steak burrito. I recommend it!

• Visited December 2012
New Delhi, India
“Line up for the best in town”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

If you are coming down from empire state building and see a new line nearby chances are you near Chipotle. You should not just see but line up for some really awesome food.

The food is awesome here, you can make your own custom dish as well and the price is right. Nothing else you can ask for. One star reduced only if they had more space and the line could be short :)

Safe Travels!
Make the most of it!

• Visited July 2013
Lyndhurst, New Jersey
“Simply the best, hands down”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The best tasting adobo marinated chicken anywhere. Ingredients and fresh every single time. I can't think of a better fast food/smart eating chain. I order a chicken burrito bowl all the time, and am always left leaving satisfied and fulfilled. Top notch quality food. I'm obsessed!

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Mexican with tequila zing”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

A friend raved about Chipotle and we once drove Ocala to Jacksonville to try it (thankfully, there's a Chipotle in Ocala now). We were looking for dinner after a long day at MOMA when we chanced on this outlet on Broadway. Space in this eatery is tight but we found a nice spot. We love the burrito bowl of cilantro-lime rice, choice of pinto or vegetarian black beans, meat (braised carnitas or barbacoa, adobo-marinated and grilled chicken or steak) or guacamole, salsa and cheese or sour cream. Now there is even a brown rice option. Paired with the premium Patron margarita (a little more than the regular tequila version) and you have the makings of a great meal without the huge cost. Yes, it's cafetaria eating but I don't always want to eat where the waiters are better dressed than I do and pay for the privilege. The food is tasty and, for the most part, healthy even with the margarita if you don't go overboard. I love the stuff but I kept it to just the one. There's been a wave of Mexican eateries in Australia (Guzman y Gomez, Mad Mex, Zambrero) and I'm not sure the market can take in another. But Chipotle in the US is very good. Viva comida mexicana.

• Visited August 2013