“Excellent healthy fast food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #425 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent healthy fast food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Simple menu' with fresh ingredients. This fast-food was 100 times better than many fancy mexican restaurants I have tried in Europe. excellent service, the staff was extremely friendly

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Perfect Spot for the Budget Conscious Visitor”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

First of all, I want to say that I am in love with chipotle. At any of the locations, the food has always been the same, and the taste is always great. For the price that you pay, it's an obvious choice in my opinion. Therefore, in my last trip to the city, I stopped at this chipotle. In the past I have went to the one across from Bryant park, but this one was on the way of where I was going. I have to say, I enjoyed my experience there better, for the sole purpose of service. There, they keep you moving along the line at a quick pace. A long line is no problem, as you are in and out in 10 minutes or less. Here, the service was no comparison, as I waited a good 20 mins with a minimal line. The food was still tasty and all, but I had a bus I had to get to, and was almost late getting there. I would definitely recommend the Chipotle brand, however not necessarily this specific restaurant. If you are near 42nd street, visit that one instead.

• Visited July 2013
“Great Mexican in fast food setting”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

An easy dinner or lunch, not too expensive (around $10 without a drink or extras). Tastes great, really fresh and the guac is awesome! I loved it!

1 Thank Leslie H
New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place for Vegetarians & Mexican Lovers!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

If you are an Indian and first time visitor to new York, this is a place to try for sure :) Though regular travelers should visit too (and I am sure already know about this) The tastes and flavors in their food is something that will take you away from the bland food you normally get when you are away from home.
I am not vegetarians and very comfortable eating all sorts of food but this place is sure one of my favorites. Perfect for lunch times !

Visited June 2013
Regina, Canada
“Standard fare?”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I gave the review a very good - but it could have been a little less.

The food is tasty but made a little too quickly.

I don't know what this meant, but the meat was advertised as being from cattle that were raised in the 'standard' way. I don't know what that meant.

Be prepared to wait in line, and you really need to add MORE spice to your meal in case you like it spiced up. The hot they add isn't hot.

Visited June 2013