“Pho for the soul!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was the very first restaurant we went to when we visited New York City. It was a freezing cold night in early March, and a hot broth is all we need for some comfort food.

How did I like the pho? In our 5 nights in New York, we came here three times after our late night walks! The pho is delicious and not pricey.

2  Thank JackyFrancisco

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Yes it was Sunday night and about 10ish but,
1, was not at any stage asked if we wanted drinks
2, when ask for a fork the waiter turned his nose up
3, with the pho I got no side salad of bean shoots , coriander, chilli and lime, but every other table did.
4, never asked if everything was ok!

The food was ok/nice but could have been so much better with a little chilli, garlic, ginger, lime, coriander.

That is why you got $0.13.tip my friend..

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Pho 32 is always the default place my bf and I end up at when we can't decide where to eat in Ktown. The prices are decent for the portions given. The food always comes out quick. I usually opt for the pho as the place is called Pho 32. They have a pretty good Pho broth and they give you a decent portion of noodles, meat etc.

All in All, if you're in ktown and looking for a quick bite and can't decide what to eat, go with Pho 32 you cant go wrong with choosing this place. For those who aren't feeling pho they also have shabu shabu (individual bowl hot pot) and rice dishes.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I found the decor a little strange and not as clean as it could be but my Vietnamese noodle dish with pork and prawn was delicious. My daughter found the prawn rice paper rolls to be a bit bland but they were quite fresh. Looking around, the soup dishes looked great also. Great value.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Spring Roll appetizer plate is $20 and well worth it. They bring out a sizziling platter of meat and a large plate of vegetables, and prawns. Plenty of rice paper which you dip in hot water and make your own spring rolls. This is enough to serve 4 people, but we LOVE the pho here also, so we end up getting the Pho also. i make a visit every time I'm in NYC