Picked this hotel because they let us bring our dog for only $10 extra a night. Wasn't too impressed with breakfast, but it was there for us until 10am, even on a weekday. Close to the Caverns. Close to town. Nothing too out of the ordinary for what you'd expect from a budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn