Last month in August I took a 8 day motorcycle trip across 4 other states and back into Louisiana... On my second night I had made reservations in Carlsbad, New Mexico at this particular hotel requesting a room on the first floor and a non smoking room... Not too much to ask for or so I thought... I arrived as scheduled and went to my "second floor room" and the room almost took my breath away as I walked in... Not in a good way, this room was the stinkyist room I honestly have ever stayed in... It reaked the cigarette smoke and musty air... I called the front desk and they claimed there were no vacancies and I had to stay in it... Just because of the nasty smell this room had, I will never stay at a Travelers Inn again, so I was out of there bright and early...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn