This was night 5 of 20 on a 20 day road trip. We were looking for a place between the Caverns and Living Desert. That it is. It is on a small wedge of land which is not easy to get to until you drive around the "block" a few times. We did the Trip Advisor and AAA ratings search. This was a surprise. We did get a ground floor room as agreed by phone when we reserved a month in advance. The room was clean. The furnishings were tired. The breakfast was tired. We will skip this one next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn