This hotel is easy to find. Right across the road from the hospital. Looks good from the outside but leaves a lot to be said for it inside. No elevator so I had to lug my suitcase up a pretty good flight of stairs. The room is fair size with refrigerator and microwave and small table. But there was a funny smell in the whole place, even the rooms. Kind of a cross between that too damp smell and ajax cleanser. There is a good size indoor pool here that there were quite a few people using. I would not stay here again. It was definitely overpriced compared to other places I have stayed on this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn