Lots of hotels in Carlsbad are expensive, I chose this based on ratings and the price. The desk clerk was one of the friendliest people I have ever met and the rooms were large and clean. Everything about this place was fine- they could use more places to plug in phones and tablets/computers in the rooms. Breakfast was extensive for the price-- all in all a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn