“Amazing”

My Daddy's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #23 of 89 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been smoking meats for many years and have even won some competitions, I must admit this is some of the best BBQ I've ever had... and his sauce, I buy some every chance I get. Great place!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

I've been smoking meet for 20 years and have won some awards... this place, this "pit boss" is turning out some amazing food. He also makes an incredible sauce! Highly recommend the food.
Mark from Farmington.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

I really enjoyed my barbecue plate that was full of fall off the bone ribs with beans and potato salad that was heavenly.

Penny was the server and she was dealing with a big party and still gave first class service.

I think these are the best ribs in Carlsbad! Believe me I have tried them all. There is nothing like dipping a soft delicious piece of meat in the BBQ sauce and let the Nirvava take over.

You want BBQ in Carlsbad this is the place to go!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Small family run restaurant. Order at the window and enjoy the best Carlsbad has to offer. DON'T MISS the Thursday gumbo (with or without shrimp). I thought I was back in New Orleans.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Great food, prepared to order; nice staff, yummy bbq sauce. I had the brisket, and it was sooooooo good. Even the vegetarian in our group managed to find some good eatin' on the menu!

Date of visit: December 2018