“Yuck!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“Yuck!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I don't know if everyone was having a bad day here or if it's like this all the time!? They wasn't busy but seemed short which was understandable of why it took so long, and I didn't mind waiting for the food, what I was upset about was the COLD food!!! We had 4 people in our party and we have been to Chili's all over and never had food like this. The Chili-queso was cold, and tasted like it was warmed up way too many times. All our burgers were dry. Never got refills, and fries were cold too. We ate what we could and headed down the road to the ice cream shop. I don't think we will ever come back to this one. Like I said I can understand waiting for food but I can't stand cold for after I've been waiting 45 minutes or longer.

• Visited March 2013

Alaska
“They have work to do at this Chili's”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Haven eaten at other Chili's (and airport based Chili's 2) from New Mexico to Alaska, I had an idea of what to expect. What we got was below par. Knowing that you frequently have to wait to be seated during the "happy hour," we went before 5 PM. Initial server contact was slow, but she was friendly when she got to us. We ordered straight off the menu - no special requests. The chicken dish was barely warm and the steak was overcooked. Sent them both back and had to wait for a second cycle of tickets through the kitchen. Think they might offer to comp the iced tea or give you a dessert - not here.

Visited March 2013
Houston, Tx
“Becoming more like Applebees every day, and that's disappointing.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Another Chili's - why am I no longer excited? I'm a Chili's groupie from Dallas, originally - when the menu was half of a yellow piece of card stock with great burgers and soft tacos. How I long for those days. Now it's hit the big time and while consistent everywhere - they've manged to spread mediocrity across the country. I will continue to go to Chili's when convenient but whoop-ti-do, borderline average and getting worse in my opinion.

Visited March 2013
“Eat somewhere else”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Waited over hour for meal. On a Monday afternoon. Restaurant was freezing and food of poor quality. Quesadilla had little meat, steak wasn't hot when served. They served 4 if our meals then went back for the 5 th meal that was for elderly man in our group. Should have served him first.
No apology or reason for delay.

Salt Lake City
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This Chili’s is across the parking lot from the Hampton Inn I was staying at. I also stayed here nine days later. On my first visit the Chili’s take-out service was a bit slow but acceptable, but it was totally ridiculous the second time. I placed an on-line order at 4:39, was told it would be ready at 4:49, by the time I got my order, it was 5:15, and there were several people lined up, waiting for computer and phone orders, etc. The restaurant was really busy both nights (first, Thursday, 6:00 p.m.; second, Saturday, 4: 50 p.m.), and, to be sure, the food was very good both nights, so clearly they are doing something right, but a word to the wise: if you are ordering take out, plan on waiting.

• Visited February 2013