“Yummy”

Kaleidoscoops
Ranked #20 of 75 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I took my daughter there for a Friday night treat. We both had yogurt. It wasn't that softserve stuff either. It was very good!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

A hole in the wall! I would never had guessed the hamburgers would be so delicious. The waffle fries were great as well. The kids loved the variety of ice cream. Yum.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food is good the service is good I wish the building was a little nicer looking but it still is one of the best fast food places in town. I love the cookie monster ice cream I have to get it every time we go. the price isn't bad and the food is really a great value.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We ordered two green chile burgers one frie and a ice cream Sunday... We ordered before everyone yet got our food last and the ice cream was melted before we could get to the car. Opened the bags and surprise the fries were old. We were looking forward. To this too:( oh well the burgers were good but everything else was not.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I were in Carlsbad for a couple nights and stopped in Kaleidoscoops for ice cream. I'm a diet controlled diabetic and ned to find the no sugar added ice cream, so I was delighted to find that they had 4 flavors of NSA ice cream. They had dozens of flavors of regular ice cream for my wife to choose from. The service was friendly and quick and the ice cream was good!
We liked it so much that we came back the next day for another! I would definitely recommend this place, and would go back. (Oh, I already did that).

Been to Kaleidoscoops? Share your experiences!