“Feel like my mommas cooking”
Review of Calloways Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Calloways Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: Its done in a "Minning Theme" Its like eating in a museum.
Description: Its done in a "Minning Theme" Its like eating in a museum.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Very good, simple and great prices. Havent been in town for awhile but really have enjoyed being here in Carlsbad this week. Calloways stafff always seems to remember our family and always makes us fell welcome. They go out of their way to make any changes to the plates that we ask for. Very accomadating. And as always we bought a big jar the the wonderful Red and Green sauce to take home with us. We look forward to our next trip here. Thank you Calloways.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Went to Calloways on the recomendation of the desk clerk at our motel. Boy Am I glad we did. I had the Huevos Rancheros. It was so good I thought I was going to lick my plate. Hubby had the Chicken Fried Steak and eggs. Can you beleive that it is "HOMEMADE". The kids had pancakes, THEY CAME OUT IN PIZZA BOXES. Oh my Gosh!!! Went back for lunch fantastic sandwiches and if youcan beleive this they have homemade chicken strips. The place is decorated in local minning motiff. We really enjoyed the history lesson on minning too. Great job guys. Very friendly too.