“Blue berry pancake”

IHOP
Ranked #38 of 72 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boracay, Philippines
“Blue berry pancake”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I love IHOP blue berry pancakes. Our server was nice. The place is clean. Everybody was staring at me,trying to figuire what am I. I look like American Indian,Asian and Mexican girl ;) I enjoyed it as well as my blue berry pancakes.

Visited October 2012

Florence, Oregon
“Some groups not welcome.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

This iHop franchise actively discriminates against select patient support groups. The policy management cited bans select patient support groups from meeting in their public meeting room, regardless of whether they have used the room before or not.

• Visited September 2012
Alhambra, California
“OK, I guess”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Seems the staff has more interest in the Local regulars than making guests feel important.
I don't know who manages this place, but they need an eye opener,
Not even any toilet paper in the restroom.
Food was good but service wasn't.

Visited July 2012
Kissimmee, Florida
“don't go on the 4th!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

They only had 2 waitresses, a hostess and the manager and they could NOT keep up. While we were there, we watched two tables walk out because after waiting to be seated, they had to wait more to have their order taken. The manager did his best. The VERY young waitress did her best. My husband's bacon omelette had an extra ingredient he didn't want, green peppers, and they were not listed as an ingredient, but he didn't ask to return it because we just have to wait longer. All the pancakes were not done right and my husband's were over done. The hostess was very, very slowly clear table one handful at a time. When asked, she said they are not allowed to bring a tub out to clear tables. She still had six tables or more to clear when we left. The food was --ehhhh----

• Visited July 2012
Fairhope, Alabama
“Missing food,Good Manager, REALLY bad waitress”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Went to IHOP because of the location close to our hotel. We placed our order and when the food came two items were missing. Long story short, one meal was brought out immediately and one wasn't. The manager did take off the one meal that took so long and this is the only reason this review wasn't lower. Our waitress never came back to check on us after the food was so delayed. We never got refills on our drinks and ended up wrapping a half of a sandwich in a napkin to take it with us. Lots of room for improvement.

Visited July 2012